What you can expect
- Prepare general ledger, financial reports, year-end audit, support budget and forecast activities, and compile information for clients’ annual statutory audit and profits tax returns
- Provide payroll service, such as, setting up new payroll account, managing MPF Scheme, and understanding payroll database to generate reports
- Manage payment processing and fraud prevention functions. Ensure accurate bank information
- Meet project deadline and ensure high accuracy
- Analyse current work procedure and build an efficient practice
- Nurture client relationships with close communications and developing an understanding of their business/industry
- Handle special and ad hoc projects and support managers
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Management/Human Resources or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese). Proficiency in a foreign language would be a plus.
- Knowledge in MS Windows applications and online collaboration tool
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player with positive attitude
*Fresh graduate are welcome.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying